Originally hosted by Jamie @ Perpetual Page-Turner, Monthly Rewind, gives me a chance to share personal things that happened in my life in the past month and does a general recap.
Image From This Month
4 Things About My Life This Month
1. New Job: I officially clean toilets for a living…well that and a lot of other things. I finally got a new job working at a hotel in housekeeping. At first for me it was just a foot in the door in the hotel industry. A way to make connections. But over the course of the month I’ve really come to enjoy it and I’m happy with where I am. Quitting my old job felt liberating and freeing, not to mention better for my health both physically (my ankle sprain finally got to heal properly) and mentally (I’m so way less stressed. No more anxiety attacks on a daily basis). Did I mention I love cleaning. I have definitely seen a positive change since starting.
2. Binbrook Fair: My sister and I had some fall fun a few weeks ago, we decided to indulge and go to one of our local fall fairs. We definitely had a blast despite missing the demolition derby. We saw some really cute animals…the piglets were the cutest, and had a lot of fun riding the rides and eating funnel cake.
3. Readdiction to WoW: with the release of the expansion of World of Warcraft on August 30th, its been a fun month playing in Legion and attempting with my work schedule to get to level 110. Still only at 106. I will get there eventually.
4. New Hangout: I joined one of my very good friends at a local coffeeshop/pub/openmic place….not really sure what to call it….well lets just call it a hangout. Where I sat and supported my friend as she sang three songs. She was great. I definitely need to go back and try the coffee…and attend some of their other events. They have lit readings and stuff. Really cool.
6 Songs that Were Popular on My Playlist
1. The Sound of Silence – Disturbed
Top 3 Books I Read This Month
Most Popular Review This Month
Unfortunately I didn’t post any reviews during the month of September
Favorite Quote From A Book I Read This Month
…”you’re laughing at my advanced age?” He grinned as he sat at her bent knees.
She shook her head. “No, I’m laughing at the idea that you think you’re old.”…
…”You’re not old,” she whispered, inching toward him as she did. “I wouldn’t kiss an old man.”…From, Into the Light by Kathryn Ascher
3 New Obsessions
4 Things I’m Looking Forward to In October