Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature originally hosted by the ladies @ The Broke and the Bookish, that features top ten books and other bookish things.
So this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is a Valentine’s Day Freebie and I’ve decided to list some of the books that I have read that would make great read recommendations for Valentines Day.
These are in no particular order.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Love, Chocolate and Beer by Violet Duke – Review
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – Review
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- Vision In White by Nora Roberts
- Accidentally In Love by Laura Drewry – Review
- Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning