1. TAG THE CREATOR (ABBIELU @ CAFE BOOK BEAN)
2. HAVE FUN ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.
3. TAG 5-10 PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THE FUN.
4. THANK & LING THOSE WHO TAG YOU.
5. DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE RULES!
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE TAGGED TO PARTICIPATE.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND SEASON’S GREADINGS!
1) FAVORITE BOOK/S TO READ DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON?
My favorite books to read during the holiday is the Harry Potter series. I used to read the entire series during my winter breaks as a kid. I haven’t had much time to do that since starting my post secondary education but I will reread them again sometime soon.
2) TELL US YOUR BEST HOLIDAY MEMORY.
It’s not really a memory more like something we used to do before our family get togethers got too big, we’d go to my grandmother’s house in the morning after getting up early and opening gifts from my parents to have eggnog french toast that my grandmother made religiously every Christmas morning for the whole family.
3) FAVORITE FICTIONAL WINTER WONDERLAND?
Winter Narnia from The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.
4). SNOW MAN OR SNOW ANGEL?
5) WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY MOVIE?
The Home Alone series
6) IF YOU COULD SPEND THE HOLIDAYS ANYWHERE (FICTION OR NON-FICTION,) WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Scotland…or possibly somewhere warm, after Christmas.
7) WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET UNDER THE MISTLETOE?
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOT HOLIDAY DRINK?
9) WHAT AUTHOR FROM ANY TIME WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A CUP WITH?
I think I would like to pick the brain of James Patterson.
10) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU HOPING YOUR NEXT BOOK GIFT WILL BE?
Any book will do
People I’ve tagged
Christina @ Girl In The Pages
Claudia @ My Soul Called Life
Emily @ Books and Cleverness
Yvonne @ Melovebooks
Jennifer @ Book Junkiez
Brewing Up Books
Ms. Nose In A Book
Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Words…I Need Words…