So I thought the Blogger New Year’s Challenge hosted on Parajunkee would be a great way to kick start my motivation for the new year. Day one’s prompt is to post your blogger resolutions and I have five that are shared below.
1. I resolve to spend a lot more time reading – In 2015 I had hit some major reading slumps and overall thinking back now I spent more time writing blog posts that had to do with books and reading than I did actually reading and posting reviews. I want to get back to what I originally started blogging for, my book reviews.
2. I resolve to stay organized – while I crave craziness sometimes, doing it for an entire year is not something I’m looking forward to…again.
3. I resolve to complete my Goodreads reading goal – this goes hand in hand with item number one. I’m going to again attempt to read 50 books. In 2015 I read 23 books, just under the half way point. I believe I can do a whole lot better this year.
4. I resolve to be more dedicated when it comes to Crazy Antics – After I burned out in August and then again in October, I’ve been itching to get back to it.
5. I resolve to post more discussion posts – I really enjoyed writing the few that I did last year.
While five resolutions isn’t a lot, it’s a great start. Do you have blogging resolutions for the new year? If so please share in the comments below.