Monday Musings, is a weekly meme originally hosted by Jenn @ A Daily Rhythm
, where we muse about one of the following:
– Describe one of your reading habits
– Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else and why you chose that/those books
– What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it
– Tell us what your reading right now – what you think of it; so far, why you chose it; what are or aren’t you enjoying about it
– Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us
– Instead of the above questions, maybe you want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books
This Week on Crazy Antics:
I’m going to Muse about the book I’m currently reading.
Own the Wind
by Kristen Ashley
Series: Chaos – #1
Synopsis (from goodreads)
Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos–the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos’ leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby’s thinking about much more than friendship…
Tabby is everything Shy’s ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can’t have. She’s beautiful, smart, and as his friend’s daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more–much more–he feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn…
My Thoughts…so far
I got this great recommendation from my local book store about Kristen Ashley and her Dream Man series. I was beyond thrilled and I absolutely loved her series. It was fantastic and I’ve decided to read the rest of the books she’s written and so far I haven’t been disappointed.
Own the Wind has a favorite character from the previous series who stars as a main character in this novel, and like the rest that I’ve read I haven’t been disappointed. There are a few things that are starting to lag mind you it’s parts of the book that I haven’t been looking forward too and parts that I can tell where their going to end up and I’m just like “can’t we skip all this, I know your going to get over this eventually”. But other than that the novel is nothing less than I expected and I can’t wait to read more.
What are you reading this week?