(Originally posted by: Perpetual Page-turner)
So I decided to try this monthly rewind post after finding it here posted by Perpetual Page-Turner. It really intrigued me and so here it is:
My Favorite Picture from this month:
I spent my Canadian holiday with an awesome bunch of people; an amazing guy who I’m lucky to have in my life, a girl who is awesome and who I consider my best friend and my lovable sister. A few others (my brother and sister-in-law and friends boyfriend) joined us later in the day.
4 Things That Happened In July
1. I fell in love with the most amazing guy
2. I kicked my anxiety in the butt (finally!!) and to the curb
3. I received my confirmation, after I fought against all odds that I will definitely be starting school in September
4. I received unexpectedly an autographed and personalized letter from an author whom I’ve reviewed.
6 Songs that were most popular on my playlist
Infinity/Wicked Game (Mashup cover) – Carolina Wallace
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Summer – Calvin Harris
You & I (Nobody in the world) – John Legend
Dixieland Delight – Alabama
Tonight – John Legend
Top 3 Books I read this month
Most Popular Review This Month
Most Popular 5 Blog Posts this month overall
3 New Obsessions
1. Since reading Motorcycle Man, I’ve been obsessing over anything having to do with motorcycle clubs (book wise…mostly) and have even gone as far to watch Sons of Anarchy to get my fix.
2. Free E-books
I can’t tell you how many books I’ve added to my tbr pile since I discovered a few awesome sites that have offered e-books for free, of course Amazon is my usual go to. Most are novella’s but some of them have actually turned out to be pretty decent reads.
3. The Colour Pink
My love pointed this out, July was pink’s colour for me, nails, clothes, items, most of them were hot pink.
4. Digital Scrap booking
I accidentally came across a tutorial and now I’m obsessed.
3 Things I’m Looking Forward to In August
1. Only four weeks left until I start my program in September – I’m so excited I can hardly wait!!!
2. Hopefully and finally going on a camping trip
3. Living the last month of summer to the fullest and reading as much as possible.
Favorite Quote from July
“Life’s a roller coaster. Best damn ride in the park. You don’t close your eyes, hold on tight and wait for it to be over, babe. You keep your eyes open, life your hands straight up in the air and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.” – Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
Anywho this is my July rewind, I actually really liked writing this post it made me think back on the month and I realised how much time has gone by and it feels like it’s all been done in the blink of an eye. It gave me a chance to take a minute and rethink about the things that stuck out the most this month.
Check out Perpetual Page-Turner, and please if you like reading my reviews and seeing what I have to say, I’d appreciate some followers, also don’t be afraid to drop by and say hi, I don’t bite and I try and always return the favor.