Monday Musings is a weekly meme originally hosted by Should Be Reading. Where asked to talk about one of the following:
– Describe One of your reading habits
– Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself, or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
– What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on?
– What are you reading right now? What do you think of it so far? Why did you choose it and what are or aren’t you enjoying about it?
– Do you have a bookish rant?
– Ranting about anything else in general that may or may not be bookish?
This week I have decided to post one of my reading habits. I never really noticed it until recently but I found that I read the best and concentrate the best when there’s background noise; whether it be music playing, people talking or the t.v.s on. I can never just sit in the quiet and read. My sister found it weird the other day when I was reading in the living room with the t.v. on. I had put on rerun episodes of True Blood. She went to turn off the t.v. and I had told her not to.
It was kind of hilarious. My family also finds it weird when I read in the car, the noise of the tires on the highway or the road it’s kind of peaceful in a way.
What habits have you developed when it comes to reading?